Special Care & Special People
Holiday Care Center offers the following levels of care:
Traditional Long-Term Care — If you, or your loved one, require long-term placement, we provide the services necessary to meet your individual needs in a secure, comfortable and homelike environment.
Post-Hospital Rehabilitation (Short-Term Care) — Should you require post-hospital rehabilitation, our team of physical, occupational, and speech therapists work closely with the resident, family and physician to develop a treatment program which will enable a safe return home as soon as possible.
Respite Care Services — This level of care is available to our residents during final illnesses and also for the primary caregiver to take the time they need for themselves knowing their loved one is receiving the care they need. This service can be provided for as short a period as one day, or as long as the caregiver needs.
Holiday Care Center offers a variety of healthcare services to assist us in meeting your needs.
- Medical Director to oversee physician services to our residents;
- Attending physicians on call 24-hours a day;
- Registered nurses to provide supervision around-the-clock;
- A dynamic team of rehabilitation professionals — physical therapists, occupational therapists and speech-language pathologists — who work hand-in-hand with your physician to follow a plan of care for you;
- Certified nursing staff to assist in restoring and maintaining activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing and feeding;
- Registered dietitian to work with you to plan nutritious meals based on your needs, tastes and preference;
- Other services include but are not limited to: Dental, Optometry, Podiatry, Pharmacy, Laboratory, X-ray and Psychological Services.